- being home again and seeing the kitty!!!!!!! The big cute orange furball. the "golden fluffy love pig"
- youtube video editing software - supremely limited but surprisingly robust, and makes up for fact i had to give up Final Cut when computer died
- clarity regarding future goals for next 3 months even though none of the goals fill me with any joy or satisfaction as of yet
- it was nice being able to go on a trip and see great ppl from the past and meet great new ppl, it is always good to hear different POV
- tentatively feeling better in spite of shite diet, but we'll see
my one thing
is still way too big and still not getting done/started till late in the day
very frustrated by my seeming inability to set realistic goals about tasks and things. To me it points to an endemic habit of not producing or utilizing time correctly, so when i actually DO CARE about getting things done, i cant.
I have no choice but to be patient with myself and forgive the fact i set up dynamics for being unproductive and unaccountable in my life that i have to pay for now
all i really want is to get to the end of the day (and 9pm, NOT 3am like last nite) and have actually completed what i said i would. Very simple.
The obvious response is to have a very brainless and easy low-common-denominator list and maybe i just need to go back to that
- finish the task of yesterday (2 videos, almost done with one)
- upload weekend photos to facebook & tag ppl
- computer notate yesterday's notes
- email clean up 1 hour
DAS IST ALLES
anything above that is gravy