Sunday, November 13, 2016

Extra gratitude

More Got a logging app to work on a new device, looks like it's going to be a good one Saw cool and interesting things in Nashville, including being at a coffee shop at 2am The very existence of a 24 hour cafe! Doing something New & Different though at this stage of my life I sorta kinda rarely want that That the loud ppl left That I found a Barnes and noble where I saw a book that helps me deal with stuff well called PRESENCE   Coming to see the ways in which I ludicrously really do ask for too much, even when I do little (as in always whining to myself "I don't ask for Much but it's such bullshit, am always asking waaaaay too much outrageously much, from houses and money and others) am hopeful that these epiphanies can help me develop and evolve in more useful ways  
IMG_20161111_170352496.jpg
Finding out that weird thing about that person and when I began to get upset and judgey I instead went outside to get fresh air, and it really worked Feeling mostly physically well Looked at a specific opportunity and even if it doesn't pan out - most likely - I know I did my homework  A moment of actual inspiration looking at a home  Partnership Baths 3 days in a row Definitely the new home, still Having gone on groovy hike with friend and promise of more Walk today, it's always great to walk Remembering Labyrinth as great allegory, especially the bit about getting into the labyrinth  The bold move going to the art building

No comments:

Post a Comment