Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday stuff

Earth Fare bridge
So, popclogs Hara Kiri is official.

Will keep this up for a while on here, I like the sections, like BLogger, and kind of refuse to learn a brand new platform right now



GRATITUDES:

1) becoming interested in popclogs's fate has made me interested in SOMETHING, ffs. Sometimes as I said earlier it is hard for me to maintain inner and/or outer motivation. I was feeling a bit like there was a deficit of something to claim my attention but this has done it.

2) cycled back to human hours :D Up by 6am or so today v. the crummy bed-by-4am-up-at-noon bollocks I was stuck on for so long.  a bit jetlagged to begin with but worth it

3) my good friend from ages ago decided to contact me!! WE chatted for a while re. old times and he told me funny stories re stuff we all did that I had long forgotten. So that was fun & completely random

4) being in Black Mtn and at cafe. I really like this cray place for some reason, esp. in the AM (and muffin :D :D :D)

5) a chance to just be off TOS site - so grateful for the weird shit that happened even if it was cray bc it forced me off.

FAIL:

1) becoming interested in taking a role in popclogs transition. Don't know why.. nobody's asked me and most likely I'm not indicated, etc. Certainly no real guarantee of compensation/etc. It's just something that interests me due to my other random web dev interests and also just the site in general. So sending random emails, etc. Writing ideas. In general being available.

2) UPDATE re other odd TOS situation: low key so far, hear nothing. For the best.

3) larger failure re global fail with J and inability to have concreted a good outcome for him or us. The nice idea of collab/pooling resource was total crap, just as i feared, for the reasons I feared, too. On my end, Fail of all the times that one could have been more inclusive, generous, chill (For lack of a better word) and instead kept all real possibilities at arm's length. I guess this is regret. Especially considering that we have no clue if he's OK or not (haven't heard in a while).

Additionally larger Fails like with CB, etc. Never called, fixed that, etc. Prob not my job and will strive to feel less responsible. Still would be good if it could be managed. Seems oddly tied to above pt.

 Then thinking back to larger older fails even, like with LT. I'm pretty sure that once the sordid crap was scraped away that coulda been a very useful, fruitful, etc collaboration/relationship of a sort, but somehow was blocked by my issues (and the other parties were blocked by theirs). I wonder if any above 3 scenarios can be fixed. Would be nice.

4) issue with internet bill just.... obnoxious. Thought I'd fixed it but GUESS NOT. So tired of those fucks

5) calling RE and requesting viewing of a house in spite of low likelihood of purchase. Sounding quasi legit over phone :D

6) pertinent to 3, i DID with New Years' thing demo how it is relatively easy, or easier than I thought, to fix/mend a thing just by reaching out/trying/risk etc so good to keep in mind next time I feel all bogged down by this stuff  (in the end as long as nobody's dead, and some effort at personal evolution has been met, it's technically not too late)'

7) day delay sending out jobs' newsletter but nobody said anything (need to work on this fo sho)


BOOTCAMP - theme was set it all on fire
my ideas re that from what I recall was my main objectives are
1. enthusiasm for life, which sums up to not assuming everything's about to go to the devil at any moment (part of purpose of the Fail goal)
2. don't quite remember but it was something like will to power or committment or somesuch
3. burn thru the clutter - of the mind and the physical space


SET FIRE TO:

- all the stuff that's still extraneous and clutter
- approach - avoidance re certain relationships, etc
- the occasional or frequent dread and "everything's going to hell all the time" thing
- $ chaos

the useful ideas to me are

1. enthusiasm v apathy
2. commitment v checking out
3. Will to Power v Ressentiment
4. transforming v clutter (both for material and spiritual things)
5. some candle work
6. aerobic exercise commitment (if allowed)


today:
shops
- call Frontier site DID BILLS INSTEAD
- JOBS: - update fb etc re new Omari stuff (emails too) + bit re raffle (get with W)
              - enter new email addresses
              - email Duarte (or even call?)
- TF ?s
- write wyverndust
- bucketlist interaction
- progress sales order (what do I need? spreadsheet? shelf? etc. Not sure what) good convo re once a month notification, also mailed a book
- edit/send Sorry.... piece
- start a woods (even if just 2 marks)
- music
- reading
- items on chore list

weekly:
  • 52 weeks item: online sales order/system (only posted some so far)
  • chore lists complete (not happened; too careless)
  • finish 3 woods 
  • post 5 things online (ebay, amazon, etc)
  • 4 hours training (PHP, Joomla, routers, networking, VPN's)
  • 2 hours computer general reading 43/PC stuff
  • finish one book (or 1/2 a big one)
  • sub one wtg  
  • view next deadline  Gratitude/N Algren
  • go to one event/party defo MLK thing
  • meet one new person (convo)

Monthly goals -
  • clean/clear one area (take to Goodwill, massive clean, throw out trash - can be living room, office, back office, bedroom, etc front porch
  • send MA newsletter - good start with novel videos
  • Azule newsletter and grant stuff
  • finish one piece well of music
  • review emails and populate pub calendar and upcoming deadlines
  • host an event/party (even if just casual/few ppl) JBerh and C - line came over (separately)

No comments:

Post a Comment