Monday, September 19, 2016

My First Luminous Gratitudinous Blog Post

I am so extremely grateful for my life.  Especially a new place to express my gratitudes and my hopes!  So thank you my dear friend for facilitating!  I may break this into 3 sections- my gratitudes, my big goals and then the things I do today to achieve goals or to just win at life! :) lol

GRATITUDES:
Today I am so very grateful...

-for the memories of an incredible birthday celebration! It was loud, it was luminous- lights everywhere!  IT was DJed and he stayed extra and we got the cops called on us!  No other was to enter the next big decade!  I've done four! 

-that my son is doing so well in school.  I thought it was going to be far more challenging than it has turned out to be!  He is doing great :) 

-that my husband still cracks me up after so many years 

-that I've created a beautiful home for us to live in!

-I've proven to myself that I can accomplish things I may not have thought possible in the past 

WHAT I'M DOING TODAY TO WIN AT LIFE:

-30 minute 21 Day Fix workout 
-use meal plan tracker
-check in on CRCD balance and pay
-review finances 
-laundry 
-put presents away 
-finish addressing thank you cards
-start working on addresses for S4S benefit concert 
-refresh house- dishes away, clean kitchen, make beds, 
-add a run to my daily work out? 
*Bonus- clean the picture frames and put some pics in and possibly hang up

GOALS FOR THE REST OF 2016:

-Run 5K: Comments: I signed up for the color run on 10/22- I have about a month to prep! Need to start incorporating runs a few times per week to be able to finish!  That means cleaning out the workout room again! 
-Size 4 or 125: Making great progress- did a 21 day challenge- lost 10.5 inches around my body.  3 inches from hips- I fit into 4 but pretty difficult and kind of slid backwards past 10 days.  Was totally impressed by results.  Didn't lose weight at all... just inches.  Been slacking for about 10 days so it's time to get back to it. 
-Put on another phenomenal charity event: More details to follow about "phenomenal" 
-Make a vision board
-Figure out a work situation that works for me AND pays! After taxes and babysitting and making crap money. i have to figure this out.  It's not making sense right now.
-Throw my kids an art birthday party: 
-Host a killer Thanksgiving: 



2 comments:

  1. Today wasn't great but I did get a few things accomplished... and it's 11 and I'm still working... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is excellent and i love the unicorn :D

    i also really love the progess you are making on health/fitness, i need to be there, basically, again

    ReplyDelete