Friday, September 23, 2016

REFLECTIONS: What stands in your way? Why is it so incredibly easy to do some things, but not others?  Because... knowing is half the battle, right?  I bet I could come up with a handful of controllable circumstances that, if I could tackle, would help me be a more productive, accomplished, and calm person.  I find that with accomplishment and productivity, comes stress.  I bet procrastination is at play.. as well as... wait for it... my theme of 2016... staying up too late.  Oh just go to bed already! LOL


GRATITUDES:
-I am so very grateful for the daily practice of reflection!  
-I am so very grateful that making a gratitude list is quite easy
-I am grateful for the incredible friends I've made in my new city- lots of really down to earth- way cool people. 
-I am so grateful for my husband who works so hard for our family
-I am grateful for my resilience- it helps keep me on track with doing the right thing for my family when it can be all too easy to give up
-I am grateful for all of the conveniences in my city- EVERYTHING I need is at my fingertips

WHAT I'M DOING TODAY TO WIN AT LIFE: I'm already off my meal plan for the day.. I can just start now and salvage the day... 

Daily Non-Negotiables 
-30 minute 21 Day Fix workout 
-use meal plan tracker
-refresh house- dishes away, clean kitchen, make beds, 
-is this 5K prep day?
-shower/look beautiful/wear one piece of jewelry

New/Carry-Over To Do Today
-make prenatal resource book and get fears worksheet ready and email sign up
-check in on CRCD balance and pay off
-review finances 
-finish folding laundry and put away 
-put presents away 
-finish addressing thank you cards
-mail out cards
-figure out how to make mailing labels from excel 
-label S4S benefit concert post cards
-start working on addresses for S4S benefit concert 
-make a weekly schedule again
-do something creative
*Bonus- clean the picture frames and put some pics in and possibly hang up


GOALS FOR THE REST OF 2016:

-Run 5K: Comments: Need to make a running schedule 
-Size 4 or 125: First goal is to really feel comfortable in my size 6 new lucky jeans... they feel as comfortable as sweatpants and I want to live in them... just a little muffin topish! LOL! 
-Put on another phenomenal charity event: Got some emails out, rehearsal dates squared away almost
-Make a vision board: Need to get ink for my printer
-Figure out a work situation that works for me AND pays! After taxes and babysitting I am making crap money. I think I figured out what I need to do. 
-Throw my kids an art birthday party: Working on this.  Found a mobile art truck.  Kind of expensive though. 
-Host a killer Thanksgiving: This will be no problem. :)  I need to start collecting all my Thanksgiving recipes and table setting ideas somewhere... probably Pinterist unless it's possible to categorize here... I'm not so familiar with blogging. 
-Wake up between 4:30-6:00 a.m. every week day

1 comment:

  1. that picture is AMAZING hah "I find that with accomplishment and productivity, comes stress." i think this is a rule of existence but supposedly there's such a thing as GOOD stess and BAD stress and i guess the GOOD would be when you know that the difficulty is a direct sign that things are going good for you (IE lactic burn for me feels good bc it means i'm getting stronger) whereas BAD stress comes from doing things you don't like that you rae forced to, or when shit's going wrong and you're just putting out fires, etc

    ReplyDelete